Thursday, October 16, 2008

Welcome to my blog!!

Welcome to my blog! As many of you know, I have recently started sewing again, and instead of filling my "life" blog up with sewing projects, I thought I would start a new one! Stay tuned for pics of my previously made items, and new projects I'm working on.

I participated in my first class tonight at a local quilt shop called "Always in Stitches." The class was called Basic Machine Quilting, and it lasted two hours. Pretty informative, but I'm not quite ready to quilt a king sized quilt. I also am in need of a new sewing machine. My sewing machine was my mom's, and has been used quite a big. It's been a great machine for me to "learn again" on, but if I'm going to keep up this hobby, I'm going to need something new.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I am so proud of you! Love ya lots, Mom