Thursday, February 26, 2009

Botanical Pop

I have been wanting to make a "gray" quilt for sometime now. At my local quilt shop, I saw these beautiful fabrics called "Botanical Pop" on clearance and I knew I had to have them! I bought 6 prints, one yard of each, and when I returned home, noticed that I already had 2 fat quarters of the same line. These fats are shown on both ends of the picture. How's that for meant to be?? I don't know what pattern I'm going to use, or even when I'm going to get started, but I couldn't pass these babies up!

Quilters....any suggestions on what pattern to use???

2 comments:

Tacha said...

Oooh I just love those! Especially the turquoise on grey! What about for the bee so I get to see them in person ;)

Kritta22 said...

OHHH!! I'm Nastasha!!

Use them from the bee so I can pet them!!